ClariCare Baby Nasal Hygiene Spray is an isotonic solution, combination of natural sea water rich in trace elements and purified water.
ClariCare Baby is a 100% natural, diluted isotonic solution of sea water, rich in trace elements. ClariCare Baby is adapted for use for children and babies 2 weeks of age and older. Well adapted for treating even the most fragile mucous membranes in the nose and is perfectly safe to use several times a day.
Ingredients: 28% Seawater, Purified Water (Isotonic diluted seawater solution, contains 9 g/l of NaCl).
Preservatives and chemical additives free.
Free of any gas propellant.
ClariCare Baby: Restores healthy nasal breathing; Hydrates nasal mucosa for comfortable breathing; Cleanses secretion, allergens, viruses, bacteria to protect from cold.
ClariCare Baby is also recommended as a preparation for the usage of other nasal treatments.
ClariCare Baby is for children and babies 2 weeks of age and older. Safe to use several times a day.
Recommended posology: Daily preventive use: 1-2 sprays in each nostril 2 times a day.
In case of nasal symptoms: 1-2 sprays in each nostril 4 times a day.
If nasal symptoms prevail beyond 5 days for babies, consult a healthcare professional.
Also available: ClariCare Daily Nasal Hygiene 100 mL can be used for adults, children and infants from 15 days.
Use by more than one person may spread infection.
In case of nasal irritations, temporary tingling may appear during the use.
How to use ClariCare Baby: For babies and newborns: It is recommended to proceed nasal wash before feeding.
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. Before first use, press the nozzle a few times until the water comes out evenly. For all further application, the spray is immediately ready for use.
3. Hold the bottle upright and gently insert the nozzle into one nostril. For infants, lift baby back up. Baby's head must never be backwards to avoid the risk of wrong way into the throat.
4. Spray in each nostril with the head upright.
5. Let the product act for a few seconds.
6. For adults and children age 2 years+, blow nose.
For infants, wipe nose or use a Nasal Aspirator.
Wash the nozzle in hot water after each use and dry properly.
After application, put the protective cap back on the nozzle.
Store below 30°C.
Use within 6 months after first spraying.
Do not use if the packaging has lost its original appearance.
R01AX10 - various ; Belongs to the class of other nasal preparations for topical use.
ClariCare Baby Nasal Hygiene Spray
20 mL x 1's